FULL HEIGHT TURNSTILES
THE ENTRANCE SOLUTION THAT REVOLVES AROUND YOU.
The Roto full height range is a high specification, highly versatile turnstile that is suitable for controlling access in environments such as reception areas, public buildings, theme parks, stadiums and construction sites. The advantage of full height turnstiles is the combination of high level security and reliability with a low level of technological complexity.
The Roto turnstiles are extremely robust, can be formed into a double and are manufactured to the highest specification in the UK.
The Roto turnstile can be tailor made to meet your requirements; such as heights, access plates, stainless rotors, colours, etc.
The Roto turnstile can be configured as fail safe or fail secure. It also features an override keyswitch as standard, as well as an intelligent PLC Controller boasting various parameter options such as an entry/exit timeclock.
1520 mm x 1360 mm x 2230 mm mm
Arms and Body:
Primed/Powder coated finish
1-phase 230VAC 50Hz
- Rotalok rotation locking mechanism with anti-trap safety system
- Factory settings need no adjustment
- Very low maintenance
Can handle high traffic volumes
- Helps employ strict security standards
- Can function in severe operating conditions
- Interior & exterior installations
- Intelliget PLC controller
PREPROTECH SOLUTIONS FEATURE AN INTELLIGENT PLC OFFERING DIAGNOSTIC, MAINTENANCE AND RUNTIME FUNCTIONS VIA A USER-FRIENDLY, INTUITIVE INTERFACE.
- REDUCES MAINTENANCE TIME
- DETECT FAULTS WITH PRECISION AND ACCURACY
- ERADICATES TIME CONSUMING FAULT TESTING
- DEPLOYS VARIOUS PARAMETER OPTIONS, SUCH AS ENTRY/EXIT TIMELOCK
- HISTORY FUNCTION ALLOWS YOU TO MONITOR ALL FAULTS, WHAT TIME FAULT HAPPENED AND TIME IT WAS CLEARED
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS